I’ve released a new version of Hyena for DS and PC at
* Scans the AudioGames/ directory for game-books, and gives a choice on which to load.
* Detailed the .gamebook file specifications here.
* Integrated information on how to play the games.
* Better error messages if files are missing.
* Removed crashes due to memory fragmentation.
* Removed .xml format in favor for plain-text.
Flight From The Dark fixes:
* Fixed numerous game-logic flaws and lockups.
* Echoes your Combat Skill whenever it has changed.
* Echoes your amount of Gold whenever it has changed.
There still seems to be a nasty bug on the DS where the sound-engine shuts down when you boot the game. But since it’s not that often and it doesn’t affect the game-experience I haven’t bothered to track it down. If you have no audio when you start the game, just reboot. Enjoy!